REDUCE FRAUD. RETAIN CUSTOMERS.
Far broader business benefits are derived by exploiting new identity solutions, including biometrics and advanced analytics technologies, to reduce fraud, waste and abuse.
Through use of the latest technologies, customer experience can be enhanced while creating the ability to eliminate fraud and reduce the risk of breeches. Access to all enterprise applications create a weak link in securing sensitive data. This is applicable in all interactions with end-users like customers and employees.
Customers want to know that their data is secure and have mostly started understanding the usage of biometrics to gain access to systems and accounts. At the same time, companies need to adopt stricter risk management controls as reputational damage as a result of data leakage is massive.
Password reset costs to the enterprise makes up more than 70% of call-centre costs and passwords are easily shared or compromised. The elimination of passwords as an entry into systems has become preferable for these reasons.
IT needs better control over customer and employee accounts and have one central area to control access. The integration between biometrics and the back-end systems have become priority projects in many companies.
Consider the fact that you can biometrically enable all your enterprise applications and eliminate passwords. This has certain definite benefits:·
- Cost saving – eliminate all password related calls to the service desk
- Risk mitigation – stricter access control with no risk of password compromise
- Fraud prevention – successfully control access to systems
- Productivity – quicker access to systems and no time wasted through forgotten password processes
- Reputational gain – higher level of trust from customers and employees
- Central control – all access integrated with back-end databases and systems
At 2identify, we are systems integrators with the ability to provide turn-key solutions for complete biometric enablement of all enterprise applications. We have the ability to deliver on big-scale projects and offer verification services in a hosted environment or a self-managed on-premise solution.%